Top Stuffing Fetish Videos on Youtube of the Day

If you dont read the site and I assume you dont since I dont have staying power, even though every word I write is fascinating.I do this thing where I find random fetish videos on Youtube to prove a useless point that Youtube is a fetish site, and fetish, mainly jailbait fetish is the core of their traffic and where they make their money for their shareholders.

Since it is Thanksgiving in Canada I figured Id put the top girls stuffing videos, even though each of these videos are fetishes of their own.

1- Horny Girls Stuffing Hot Feet in Each Others Mouths

2- Stuffing My Plump Lil Belly With Pizza Hut

3- 5 Hour Stuffing Session Results

4- Girls Stuffing Marshmallows

5- Girls Stuffing Balloons

6- More Sexy Stuffed Girls Cuz THis is Fascinating Fetish

7- Chinese Food Belly Stuffing

8 Belly Stuffing 3 With Bikini

9 Diana Stufing

10 Really Stuffed

THere are so many of these fucking videos and they all have so many views I didnt know this fetish existed as a man who hates fat chicks and I kinda liked life better before I knew it existed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question