Mischa Barton Tries To Stay Relevant via Tyler Shields Steak to the Face of the Day

I used to rip into Tyler Shields for being a hack of a photographer who just managed to have the right celebrity friends that propelled him into photographer celebrity.but then I spoke to someone who knows him and she assures me that hes not some try hard, full of shit, obvious attempt at shocking concept with celebrity pussy like he was the next Terry Richardson with less vision.and even if he was, who cares, cuz Im the fucker writing about his workadding fuel to the fire that is his hype.

That said, he recruited Mischa Barton, which must have been hard, you know with her busy schedule, substance abuse, sanity.but I have a funny feeling shes the one who sought him outto get these pics of steak on her face, in a photo series that I call I shoulda been Tyler Shields, Im clever enough to make shocking pictures, if only I didnt alienate myself.

Here she is


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question