Vanessa Hudgens In Some Short Shorts Showing Off Leg of the Day

I cant do an a href=http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php/2011/10/04/ashely-tisdale-busted-face-dressed-up-of-the-day target=_blank> ASHLEY TISDALE and leave out her better half.because I have this plan to make High School musical better, its just got a series surgeries that involve grafting Hudgens head on Tisdales body, like I want to graft a condom on my penis so that I never have to get in a nasty bitch unprotected again, even though I fucking hate condoms and think they are built for pussies who shouldnt be fucking in the first place, in a cant handle the head, get out of the kitchen you scared of unwanted pregnancy, AIDS, or other STIs cunt, but because I think itd be a good party trick.

I dont know what Im saying, Im distracted by Hudgens vagina, 2 sizes too small shorts, because I now the furry little squirrel of a vagina hiding under there, I saw it when it was allegedly 17, even though I think that was just strategy to get sites to take the shit down, a strategy that was actually way more erotic than the pics themselves.

So heres Pudgens, making efforts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technical Issues Will Delay Todays Post

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

Celebrity Nude Birthdays: July 19th - July 25th