Christina Aguileras Ridiculous Mom Pussy Eating a Pair of Leggings of the Day

>

I dont have the rights to post the pictures, but I do have the rights to link to them, and they are fucking ridiculous.

I mean she might as well not bother wearing pants at this point and just paint herself black so that it looks like shes wearing pants as to not get arrested, cuz at this level of cameltoe, I can practically see her fat chick mom clit

I guess this is a prime example of a girl who gained weight not admitting shes no longer a size small, by squeezing into a size small, cuz no one wants to admit they are extra large, even when showing the world that their vagina is..

At this point its not even a cameltoe, but a camel leg


To See The Ridiculous Cameltoe Pictures
Follow THis LInk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question