Webcam Star of the Day

Her name is Candice88. Shes 25, from New Zealand, claims she is a dancer, and has what may be the most swollen outter lip pussy I have ever seen. Shit is so coinslotted, that it looks like a fucking cartoon drawing of what a pussy is supposed to look like, just a slit, unlike every other pussy in the worth with all that clit and meat and other vagina shit I like but still would probably photoshop out if I had to enter it in a pussy contest.cuz everyone wants a fucking coinslotand not a fat chick who is so fat her vagina gets swallowed by fat coinslot.a real coinslotits like the unicorn of pussyit hardly existsmost pussy looks like it is throwing up or sticking its tongue out at youso today I saw thaat unicorn of pussy.

I didnt see her face, her tits, her body, it was strictly a vagina masturbating show.

The highlight in the chat room was:

RUB THAT CLIT HELP YOU INSERT MOORE THAT TOY

So I watched her masturbate for 20 minutesWhile Others begged for her to fuck her asslike a guy named Afropussy

CUM YOUR ASS

but one wise man wrote

NOT ASS THIS PUSSY IS AWESOME

and another wrote

AWESOME SNATCH

and another wrote

LOVE A PHAT PUSSY

and another wrote

VERY NICE PUSSY EVER

I think Ive found my intellectual peers.now here are some pics of her after she masturbated with pretty pig dildosand shit is so well contained.I dont get itits the unicorn of pussyor maybe I just have too much sex with dirty, whore /big mom pussy.or maybe I didnt get to see the rest of her.which balances things outbut heres a pic anyway..


To Find Your Own Webcam Star
Follow This Link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginger Spice Tits Out Shine Rosario Dawsons Scary Face of the Day

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question