Fergie Looks Hot for Allure of the Day

If only photoshop could follow Fergie everywhere she goescuz this picture of her for Allure, is pretty amazing, especially considering shes an ex meth addict turning 40, unless of course the meth story is a lie for publicity, in which case Id get why she isnt pushing 300 lbs, as all the meth addicts I know replace meth with hard eating

That said, two years ago, I met Fergie at some event I snuck into, she shook my hand and laughed at the website name when I handed her a card, before her security ripped me off her, leading me to believe she is as lovely as she is hard bodied

So if you dont find these hot, and you hate her hip pop gangster act, masturbate to her niceness and willingness to not have me killed by her security team.or if youre really weirdmasturbate to her make-up, hair stylist and fragrence insider information

Thats all I gotta say about this.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question