Rosie Jones Sucking Popsicle and Showing Titties of the Day

I dont keep track of trashy UK Glamour models, cuz I find them all tacky, cheesy bitches on pace with Jersey Shore.not to mention I have this preconceived notion that all bitches from the UK look like mill working industrial revolution syphlitic toothless fat Susan Boyle looking bitch.but I guess thats just generalizing a pasty, sunless, working class peoplewithout being realistic and remembering some of the hottest pussy comes out of the trailer park, anywhere in the world

That said, I had no idea who Rosie Jones was when someone sent in a pic of her sucking off a popsicle, but now I do and she looks right proper..

especially in these pics from Loadd showing amazing titsproper.Shit almost makes me want to go jerk off to the Queen on my money, to get down with the UK but luckily, I dont have money cuz things would just get awkward

Either way, here are my new found titties Rosie JonesI anticipate a long lasting friendship with her.provided i remember who she is two days from now

c


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question