Dancing Chihuahua of the Day

Heres some weird devil shit.cuz theres nothing like watching a dog dance to start your day.especially when that dog is a fucking Mexican dog that has become the face of such great Mexican mocking institutions like Taco Bell.Im not gonna pretend I care about Mexicans being properly represented in the media, hell I probably misrepresent mexicans to my 5 readers everyday, cuz Im about as Mexican as Taco Bell, sure I was born there, but dont live, breathe or speak the shit and I am almost embarrassed by my ignorance to my own roots, but luckily, Im too drunk to actually care.drunk on the joy that comes watching a little dog dance..I mean hes actually dancingamazing

To See the Video
Follow This Link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question