Happy Sperm Donors Day.

CapMV_06_11_da136
I was watching a recent Showtime reality show, The Real L Word that dealt with a lesbian couple trying to make a baby. They were asking all their male friends to contribute their sperm. It made me realize that all Dads are nothing more than donors. Maybe thats why we practice so much!
So here is to all you donors who were successful-
Father's Day is a celebration inaugurated in the early twentieth century to complement Mother's Day in celebrating fatherhood and male parenting. It is also celebrated to honor and commemorate our forefathers. Father's Day is celebrated on a variety of dates worldwide and typically involves gift-giving, special dinners to fathers, and family-oriented activities. The first observance of Father's Day is believed to have been held on June 19, 1910



For all the Sperm Donors out there, here is the one present you would enjoy
123257385646

A Quick Report on Fridays Adventure -

Friday evening found me planning a trip to the Eastside, but first I had to stop by Pure Pleasure to see if there was any action. I only stayed until about 45min before closing. In that time, there was a rotation of couples who all seemed on the edge to play, but nothing every came of it. The most I saw was a couple of blowjobs and few titty flashes. All in All, not good.

After fighting traffic across the bridge and the construction mess on I-64, I pulled into a semi-full parking lot at the Hustlers Club. There was some activity in the lot, but did not have a great view. Some lucky dude was getting his stick shift polished. I decided to go in though and see what was happening.
It was not too crowded, but there was lots of m4m folks beating a path around the booths. A check of the lock ones found the same. I paid my dollar for the front theater and found it not too crowded either. One of the Penis Gallery fellows said I missed a BBW who was giving blowjobs. While discussing this, a couple walked in but soon left. They looked like newbies, but she was definitely dressed for theater sex. She had a denim skirt on and a flimsy black top that showed her nipples.
I decided to see if they left or not. Made the rounds and found them in a side booth, playing with each other. A look through the door lock slot showed her with her skirt up, flashing a nice landing strip and wet pussy. He was licking it and she was moaning. It must have been just a warmup though, cause they soon straighten up and walked out of the booth. I watched as they made their way over to the strip club side. A quick look see into the theater did not find any action.
I was on my way out when I saw a couple come over from the strip side. This couple I had played with before. I believe it was in Feb when I had met them here at Hustler. She was white, mid-50s looking with grey hair in a bun. He was a Trucker Dude with the ball cap & plaid shirt. She was wearing an Electric Blue Sheath Dress. Her big tits were stretching the material in ways it was not meant too. I remember her being a hell of a great cock sucker.
I followed discreetly until they picked a booth to get busy in. Gave them a few minutes to settle and peeked through the lock slot. She was perched on the stool with her dress up and fingers buried in her crotch. He was talking about what a slut she was and he would find her all the cock she could want. Cue the guy outside the door! I tried the booth door and found it unlocked. Surprise! I eased it open and let them see me. She gave me the once over and whispered to TD. He motioned me inside the booth.
I stepped in and stood to where there was a towel on the ground. GHB slid off her stool and went to her knees in front of me. She shucked the dress over her head and off, presenting a lovely view their with her melons already rubbing my leg. I unzipped and released the Angry Inch Monster. Her Dyson action started and down her throat I went. She was deep and moaning as TD reached down to play with her no doubt, wet pussy.
She was going to town on my cock and then I noticed that she had slipped a condom on me during that first inhale of my cock. I remembered that she like flavored condoms on her cocks from the last time. What a pro to slip that on without me telling so. GHB worked my shaft with her lips, tongue, and throat. Steadily getting me closer.
The door opened on the booth and there was the first couple I seen in the theater. They stepped in and watched GHB work my cock over. The gal had that wide eyed look of innocents, but her hands reaching under her denim skirt said she was a horny slut. Her dude bent her over a stool and pulled her skirt up over her nice bubble ass. TD reached over and flipped her blouse up to expose her hard nipples to us voyeurs. The dude stepped up and rammed his cock into her hard. She was yelping and moaning as he hammered it home over and over again.
TD pulled his cock out and fed it to her. She was getting slammed from all sides now. I felt my balls clench up as did GHB. She backed off my cock, pulling the condom off at the same time. Just three strokes with her dainty hand and I was unloading a good load on her tits. Hell, I was gushing like a runaway hose! GHB smiled as her big tits got splattered. I leaned back on a stool and she moved over to the threesome. GHB leaned over and the gal was licking my sperm off her tits. It was an awesome sight. I wish I could have enjoyed more, but TD was giving me the sign to exit since I had my fun.
No problem! I walked out of the booth and ran smack into another couple I knew from the Colony days. We caught up on history and was soon heading out the door together. Long story shortI went back to their hotel room and got to fuck her till the storms came through. Friday was a good night out.
I wont mention the rest of the weekend other than to say it was not as good.

Getting Blogger errors and too tired to screw with it. Sorry, going to post without the usual photo enhancements.
Cya!
MV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question