Monica Bellucci Naked for Elle France of the Day

The only thing I really know about Monica Bellucci is that shes some WOP who made it in America on some level or another because she had fat tits. I couldnt tell you what movie or TV show she was in, or if she is even an actor, but I can tel you that she has big tits.big tits that lose their appeal as she pushes 50, but big tits never the less.

Elle France did a photoshoot/feature on her, she got naked.or at least seemingly naked cuz her labia is all folded up and hidden and not exposedwhich is really all I care to see when I hear a bitch is nakedto me, seeing the labia is what defines being naked and these subtle teases dont do anything but annoy mebut I did POST HER NIPPLE ONCE

At least you get to see her give herself a handbra.god know why youd want to see thatbut I guess youre a better person cuz you dothats what we call inflating the importance of the content I bring you every daypretending its not drivel smutbut some higher level shit

Now, look at the pics


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question