Emma Stone for Elle of the Day

This is a little too high concept for meI figure when you put a bitch in a fashion magazine all you need to do is get her nakedor half naked and shits instantly art.You dont need to go all Cirque du Soliel/I did too many drugs/I like being obscurecuz really all everyone wants to do when they see these kinds of pics is jerk off to the bitch in them, not have some twisted mind fuck like youre living in some other dimension and you just got warped thereif you know what I meanwhich you do, because we are one.

But I am down with EMMA STONE .and I barely even know who she is, or even find her that hot, Im pathetic like that.and it turns out that I havent done nearly enough posts on her to get myself arrested for stalking, or being a threat to her.so Ill take what I can get of herto add to my collectionif you know what I meanwhich you do cuz youre weird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question