Kate Upton Titty Stab of the Day

Kate Uptons doing her marketing to the college kids rounds because she knows shes on borrowed time. She hit the Tosh.0 show, where she participated in a stupid stunt that I think failed, but that Im sure half of you idiots thought was hilarious, cuz they zoomed in on her big hormone in the food titsthe very same 18 year old tits that the rest of her body is going to catch up tocuz thats just how metabolisms work, I mean shes already got a thick belly starting to form and its just a matter of time.

But I dont wanna ruin a good thing, take it in while its still worth taking in, as she milks the next 3-5 years before hitting Roseanne Status.

On a sidenote, this Tosh.0 dude needs to be beat the fuck up, I feel like he doesnt really know hes irritating, and theres nothing like a good beating to remind you that you are Isnt that right Nicolas Cages Son? I know, all you idiots love him and I dont care what you think, his act sucks and must die.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question