2 Guys One Pint of the Day

I was sent this video over twitter and the dude who made it really believes it has potential of going viral.I on the other hand dont find it hardcore enough, sure watching a dude puke in a pint and drink it is kinda vile, but it is his own puke.which totally cancels out the grossness of it, its just not pleasant to look at.which to me means this video is on some pussy level of trying to be hardcore and crazy.

The dude who sent it to me defended his stance by saying he went on to drink piss, his own and someone elses, again gross in theory, but piss is sterile, making the risk factor almost none, and people drink each others piss all the time, usually every time you hit up a restaurant chain with a disgruntled worker, or an open bowl of mintsits no big deal.

Maybe I just hate drunken idiotsmaybe I prefer them to be with naked chicksmaybe I only like my two anything one anything to have more nudity.maybe Im wrong.I know I havent quite grasped the frat boy market, and this seems like something theyd love

That said, I hope my two readers make this huge, cuz I like supporting local talent, even though dudes no where near me, globalization and technology brings him right into this shithole I call home

What do you think? Comments please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question