Vanessa Pudgens Does Shorts of the Day

Heres the highlight of my day, I mean besides not dying in my sleep, or or the hangover that for some reason has made me calm and content in my misery, unlike last weeks poisoning that couldnt get myself out of bed

Its Vanessa Pudgens doing useless errands, probably with paparazzi she hired, wearing denim shorts, showing off her dumpy ass, that looks boxy and weird in thes shorts, possibly due to the weight gain, or maybe due to the shape of the shorts.and it doesnt really matter cuz I am loving italmost as much as I loved her self shot, hairy pussy, nude pics.showing her teen fans what being a slut is all about, no matter how wholesome she was marketed.

Here are the pics


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question