Solange Knowles Nasty Bikini of the Day

Me and Solange go way back. She was one of the only people using twitter back when it first started, you know because living in Beyonces shadow her whole life gave her a deep rooted need to be heard, anywhere she could be heard, and the twitter was apparently that answer because unwanted pregnancy and a shitty music career didnt do shit for her.

She blocked me within the first week, along with Ashton Kutcher and pretty much every other celeb on twitter because Im just that good at twitter and thats why you should follow me on twitter because lets face itthe smut I write is substantially better than the smut that is in Solagnes bikini bottoms in these pics.it looks like she pissed herselfI hear thats what dogs do when they get excited.so it makes sensebut I took her for more of a fucking bottom feeding pigin what may be the biggest fucking bottoms Ive ever seen on a bitchcuz I guess shes got someting to hidesomething I call sloppiness


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question