Kate Upton Zebra Pants for Twitter of the Day

I get a lot of hate because I call Kate Upton out for being the fat chick I know she is going to become

You see, every single 18 or 19 year old I knew with huge tits that, you know that were huge for no reason, it was some hormonal shit, maybe some fluke shit, out no matter what, it always ended up obesewhether kids fucked them up, bad eating habits, laziness or a slow metabolismthey all ended up huge ..

So I know.kate upton pulls shit like this..

But I also know that her gut and ass looked like this at her modeling agency

One day a month of starving yourself and eating laxatives wont be enough to be a bikini modeland unfortunately that day is coming sooner than later

But enjoy her when you canHere she is in zebra pants that are probably latex and great to cum all over and watch the cum drip offat least thats what my latex loving friend who used to make girls he brought home wear some 1000 dollar latex suitin order to cumand I was always amazed they agreed to that shityou know with yeast infections/stds but then again when I think that they were going home with himit all kinda makes sense


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question