Miranda Kerrs Amaazing Runway Sheer- Panty Flash of the Day

I generally dont love thinking about mom pussybut I do love panty flashes, or vagina flashes, or just vagina in general, that if it comes along, I cant turn my back to it.

I generally do love bikini models, whether they have mom pussy or not.especially when they are bikini and lingerie models.

I generally dont love when girls know they have the potential of flashing panty, you know like by wearing a short skirt, so they double up and put on a pair of thick boyshorts on, so there is no embarrassming.

I generally do love when a girl wears sheer panties or no panties under all circumstances.

What Im trying to say is that other bitches would have rocked a thick pair of underwear when modeling for fear of something like this happening, but Miranda Kerr just carries it like a fucking promaybe cuz she wanted this to happenand mom pussy or notshit looks tight to me..

Amazing.

To See The Rest of the Pics
Follow This Link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question