Elisabetta Canalis Stumpy Non-Stacy Keibler Legs in some Tights of the Day

Since today is all about the pussy that George Clooneys has a spell on like Stacy Keibler his new public girlfriend..

I figured I might as well do a comparative analysis of his new pussy and his old pussy.

Because his old pussy is using the low level fame she got from being fucked by George Clooney by rocking Dancing with the Stars, even though shes hardly a star.but a pussy a star fucked.so here are Stumpy legs compared to Keibler in tights.disgutingbut Im just saying that cuz if a bitch isnt good enough for Clooney to keep, than shes not good enough for me. Im rational like that and blame my poverty, addiction and delusions that my wife isnt 350 pounds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question