Rihanna Bikini Top on Set of the Day

Rihanna is alright. As much as I hate on her for no reason other than bittnerness for my sex addiction that is overpowered by my erectile dysfunction I blame my wife for.I actually dont hate her. I think its pretty amazing that she got from the Islands to the top of the charts with international success, because even if she was a teen whore, she made it fucking happenbut more importantly, I dont hate her for being half naked often, for singing about the smells of sex, I feel it is a good contribution to the morals and values of our youth who listen to her.I mean the fact she gets on the radio with lyrics I can practically masturbate to, in videos of her half naked, means shes doing something right.and here she is on set of some video.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question