Constance Jablonski Food Fetish with Titties for Vogue of the Day

I love modelsIm not so into the eating part of this shoot thoughbecause a big reason why I love models is because of the not eating part but I have confidence that the second they were done being erotic with food in a see through shirt.that she spat it upcuz otherwise she wouldnt be my kind of modelshed be a high metabolism, high energy, outgoing modeland those are the hardest ones to chase down back alleys.I need starved, crazed and weak from starvation, medicated and lathargicits really the only way to catch a model and fuck a model.

All that to say, seeing her getting dirty like eating fruit like shes eating wet pussy is fucking eroticand this Constance Jablonsk is amazingIve even posted her amazing tits in a car before thats how much I like her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question