Jennifer Garner Flashing Panties of the Day

Here are some pictures of serial mom Jennifer garner showing off her panties.

This could have been erotic if it wasnt pictures Jennifer Garner.

Shes just not hot. If anything shes the kind of homely bitch who always looks dirtylike she has an ass that smells like feces and sweatYou know like the bitch in my housing project who doesnt shower or change her clothes, cuz shes too busy getting knocked up by various black dudes for the government welfare credits she gets having more kids..only the Hollywood version..so seeing her underwear almost makes me sick.even though I love dirty panties, but more importantly even though I know they are clean thanks to her team of housekeepers.I just never found her hotand seeing her pregnant in a thong doesnt turn me on like it shouldit repulses me.

Theres something about her loving showing her ass shes done it before and I call that being a slob, disheveled and unware and here are her panties, cuz they are funny


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question