Nancy Grace Dancing With the Stars Nipple Slip of the Day

Hey man, girls have nipples. Sometimes, when were lucky they fall out of their shirts, especailly when they are trying to recruit votes on a show that pretty much coincides with the end of a motherfuckers career

Sure, who wants to see Nancy Graces nipple by choice, I mean other than me, but in my defense whenever I watch news, courtTV, anything, I think itd be better with nippleand heres Nancy Grace proving my theory true on Dancing with the Starscuz if I knew there was nipples when all these hasbeens try to lean up and get noticed, Id consider watching itbut only for a minute, cuz waiting for it to hit the internet is less painful

Heres the dance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question