Backbut too late to do a decent post tonite.

post_it_i_m_back

Back in the Arch City tonight, but definitely dont have a post ready for the regular Sunday Blog entry. Pretty worn out from the trip.

68521889894098713896

Sorry Folks! I may have time tomorrow to update the blog and let you know about some thoughts I had while away this weekend. Just want to reveal some of my past adventures that I remembered when running into an old FB on this trip.

Topless_Jiggle_delayed

Also, the I have eMAIL!!! Several visitors to my Blogs have sent me notes of encouragement along with questions. Tomorrow, I will go to the desk and pound out some answers to your emails!

94552015369084142041

In the meantime, here are some are some awesome tits to enjoy!

492

So, go to bed already!

82419639084193861995

Cya'


In_the_door The photos contained in this blog are for illustration purposes only. All photos and additional articles have been mined from the Internet, newsgroups, or donated by friends and fans throughout the years. Occasionally, I will use a photo that is from an actually adventure that I am posting. If you see a photo or article being used that is copyrighted, belongs to someone who does not wish to share, or extremely offensive, send me an email with a copy of the image or date of the article and I will pull it from the site and issue an apology for its use without authorization.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question