Botched Surgery Leaves a woman with a Uniboob of the Day

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Ive seen all kinds of tits

When I was in high school, one of the lunch monitors had three titsshe had the 2 standard tits and one other weird growth that I assume had its own nipple in the middlebecause yesI went to high school in some backwoods imbred town

When I was older, I went through all kind of hookers at all kinds of price point, with all kinds of disorders.and in all those encounters with breasts, Ive never seen shit like this.two implants, one merged clevage, and as someone who hates implants as much as the annoying women who get them.unless they are cancer patients and doing it to feel normal again.this story makes me laugh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question