Just a Quick Fireside Chat.

MVs-Fireside-Chat

Just got back into the Arch City after a grueling (very vanilla) road trip. As much fun as I had last weekend, this was the polar opposite. Did have a few observation though that I would like to share. I chanced upon a very preggie black woman. I am talking about her timer had popped pregnant. What I found so interesting was that her nipples showed through the tent she was wearing. Those nipples were thick and was most erect there in the blazing sun. I could imagine quite a feast that awaits that babys first meal.

87d6d743207995

Now I am not into preggies, but years ago I was out having fun with this gal and through our mutual wanderings in the back seat of my car, I discovered that she was lactating. That was a shocker when I gave her nipple a big pull and got squirted like it was a clowns posie joke. She then let me know that she had popped one out a few weeks earlier and she was taking meds to dry up her udders. No problem with me as long as it did not mess up the playground below. It hadnt.

39c90b37630476

Another chain of thought occurred when I was stopping for gas and found someone had threw an old swingers mag away. It had to be from the late 80s / early 90s. I remember buying them at Adult World News in Paducah, KY back during that time period. Much like the internet ads of today, those mags had about 95% of fakers listed. But, everyone once in a blue moon, you would find a true swinging couple who wanted to play. I met several couples & a few single ladies from those mags.

b01

Those were the days of secret mailboxes and polaroid pictures by the dozen. May have to dig out a few old boxes and see what has survived the march of time. I had a lot of fun in Paducah, between that place & Reginas. Reginas started as a live peep booth shows with a few stalls that ran the 8mm loops. Dang, those projectors were noisy. The gals doing the live shows were so bored at times, that you could easily get them to join in the loop booths for a quickie. I watch Reginas change throughout the 80s & 90s. My last visit was in the late 90s & it finally had to conform to city pressure. The doors were gone from the booths and there was no playing at all. The staff roamed the hallways. What a terrible ending to a place that gave me so much joy over the decades.

4b75[1]

Adult World had already got to the point were all sexual activity was severely discouraged. Paducah became a dead town for me and I have not been back in a long time. Maybe one day I will take a road trip down to see if there are any sparks left in that river city.

6da4[1]

Time to rest my weary bones after such a long trip. I hope to be back on schedule and get back to some fun, sexy adventures.

157

Ok, Im done for now.

Cya'

In_the_door The photos contained in this blog are for illustration purposes only. All photos and additional articles have been mined from the Internet, newsgroups, or donated by friends and fans throughout the years. Occasionally, I will use a photo that is from an actually adventure that I am posting. If you see a photo or article being used that is copyrighted, belongs to someone who does not wish to share, or extremely offensive, send me an email with a copy of the image or date of the article and I will pull it from the site and issue an apology for its use without authorization.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginger Spice Tits Out Shine Rosario Dawsons Scary Face of the Day

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question