Lara Marsden is Brad Pitts World War Z Sexual Assistant of the Day

The word on the internet is that Lara Marsden is Brad Pitts personal assitant who he may or may not be fucking cuz actors may or may not fuck whoever they want as their relationships are actual fronts for their self absorded asshole behavior.

I pulled up her MYSPACE and grabbed this pic, but assume that since it is myspace, these pics are from 4 years ago.and thats ok.cuz it just means shes more damaged, dirtier in bed, and loving every second of being ordered around by Brad Pitt

Scandal I dont care about, tits I dont mind.Brad Pitt is Brad Pitt and hes got it made, whether it is all marketing or not, and if I was Brad Pitt, I wouldnt be fucking this assistant, because Id be dead from aids or a drug overdose long ago, you know right after my first acting job, cuz Id fuck every single pussy that threw itself at me while spending my first million..

What Im trying to say is Angelina Jole is old and has a mom pussy and sometimes dudes need a tight young pussy to remind them what bein a man is all about.

TO See The Rest of the Pics
FOLLOW THIS LINK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question