Gisele Bundchen Bikini in Costa Rica of the Day

Gisele was in Costa Rica showing off her amazing mom ass on the beach in a bikini.I know shes probably not a manand I dont say that because Tom Brady is the definition of manly or that he doesnt seem like the kind of guy who wouldnt fuck a tranny.and I dont say that because she got fired from Vic Secret for what I can only assume was to avoid a scandal when the world finds out she had a penis.and I dont say that because anyone can fake a pregnancy with modern movie magic and adoptionespecially in the third world.but I still have the idea in the back of my mindand I cant fully absorb myself into her great assbut she probably isnt a tranny.she is just hard faced and tough lookingat least thats what I tell myselfand really with an ass like thateven if it was housing a tucked in cockId still probably try to eat itShes that good.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question