Lee-Grace Doughtery, Sibling Bank Robbers, in Self Shot Pics of Sleazy Pics of the Day

Lee-Grace Doughtery is a Florida stripper who led her brothers in a cross country chase after robbing a bank. They were captured in Colorado after shooting at cops with an AK-47 only they drove over the police spikes. Its the plot of a hilarious and obvious movie, only it is real life.I just like that she had to be a fucking stripperyou know to make things even more dramatic and hollywood

Shes being held on a $1.25 million bail and like all stripper sluts with dreams of robbing banks like it was 1890, cuz one too many men touched her tit for 10 dollars a song, shes got some self shot picsand they were emailed to me last night so Im posting them.cuz Im all for people in the news having slutty picsTrue story. I mean I wish I had access to every girl in the worlds slutty picsfrom the fat girl in the dog park, to the girl at the coffee shop, to the mailman who is actually a woman but lesbianism has this thing that makes it seem like shes got a cock, cuz i know they exist.any girl with a camera has taken slutty picsyou know

Either way, heres Lee-Grace Doughtery. For a stripper she sucks at these self shot picsand between you and me this is the first Ive heard of this story, so I have no idea if this is actually herbut Im posting it anyway cuz not quite a criminal genius is good enough for me when naked..

Pics via TUMBLR


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginger Spice Tits Out Shine Rosario Dawsons Scary Face of the Day

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question