Whitney Ports Short Shorts Revisited a Second Day of the Day

Turns out these shorts were a good investment for Whitney PortThe paparazzi world is so fucking boringthat theyve released a couple of new shots from the other day. only with more direct ass coverageforcing me to do another post on her short shortseven though I DID ONE YESTERDAY .which is more attention than this nobody deservesproving that as pervertswere easy to fucking pleasemanipulate and get working for you.Im not proud of revisiting these shorts a day later, for no reason other than perversion, but Im not really into being proud of myselfIm usually too fill of shame and humiliation.if you know what I mean

Heres 2 days of press, not that Im press and I laughed writing that, over 1 outfit.Awesome and pathetic.Boring and RepetitiveOld news that reminds me I should learn how to blog better one day cuz I suck at thisbut my lifestyle reminds me of that everyday alreadyoh well

Pics anyway.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginger Spice Tits Out Shine Rosario Dawsons Scary Face of the Day

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question