Topless Kreayshawn of the Day

I dont know who Kreayshawn is, but I do know this is a publicity stunta not very creative publicity stuntevery hipster trash like this has topless pics like this.there are sites dedicated to it.its part of the whole not giving a fuck, were hipsters, so obscure and anit-establishment, were scene kid, apathy and indy, cocaine fueled suburban lifestyle.everyones doing it..but I guess not everyone is on a quest to be the next gaga and not everyone has someone like a publicist fake hacking their twitter to post this fake pics of the bitch to get a scandal going.

Shes disgusting.Her music sucksheres her music video.cuz I guess this titty scam worked.. cuz it got me digging to find out what and who the fuck she isand as I suspectedand predictedwho fucking cares

Here are the pics

On a sidenote, What a stupid fucking name.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question