Bar Refaeli in Some Bikini Pictures of the Day

Youd think an ass like this would bring peace in the middle east. You know all those Palestinians would put down their rocks and forget their hatred for the jews for fucking their countryand put serious effort in hitch hiking to Tel Aviv and parking themselves outside Bar Refaelis apartment and wait for her to come homeonly to see her ass in motionbut I guess the Palestinians are too busy repressing their women, plotting world domination, and whatever it is that arabs do.see Im not all that into politics, but I am into pussy, so much that I know an ass like this is far more important to me than deep rooted issues that have been plaguing my people for hundreds of yearsIm too into the now than to worry about the bullshit thats not fun, drunk or half naked.

Here she is in a photoshoot proving her quality ass that deserves to be in a bikini.and the rumor is that shes not even the hottest bitch in Israel, the rumor is that you wouldnt even notice Bar Refaeli on the beach amongst the other Israelis and thats just enough to make my testicles explodejust thinking about itmaking me happy Im sitting on a soiled couch across from an obese woman choking on her own neck fat.you know to prevent me from really enjoying my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question