Massive Panic Time

MV-Technical-Difficulties2
Addendum: FINALLY! Got the freaking Sunday Post up on Monday. Day late and definitely, a dollar short. Please enjoy this delayed post while I head to the nearest brick wall. l8tr-Cya!





When your main computer decides to die a violent death and takes all your files to the netherworld, it is time to have a massive panic attack. As you know from past posts, I have been able to recover from bad juju like this before. This is different. My little server had a critical hardware failure with makes it a handy doorstop now.
Titty_World_Mix_71

I did pull the hard drive which has all of my Blog material. But I lost several apps which will make it tough for awhile. I did dust off an older server that was retired awhile back and got it up for temporary service. Back to the work bench for me. Got to build a new box for my MV world. It will take awhile with all the other vanilla crap happening. But we will make due until the new box is online. Sorry, I know that was a lot of techno babble for the beginning of this post. Please except these lovely stress boobs to help you through these paragraphs.



Ok, so that is the bad news. Here is the Good News
MV-New.Theater.Alert
We have a new Adult Theater that has opened on the eastside! Rumors popped up earlier in the week through CL that a place was opening up across the street from PTs. Found the website and hope to explore its theaters soon:
MV_ 2011.08.28.0009
Address is
247 S. 88th St.
Centreville, IL 62207

Google Map looksee:
MV_ 2011.08.28.0010
Zooming in a bit:
MV_ 2011.08.28.0011
That red roof building is PTs. As a rule, I stay away from PTs. Not anything wrong with the place, its just hard to maintain discretion there. Too many tourist folks who are more mainstream than us mostly. But I will check out the new theaters and hope to have something to report in a few weeks.

Next week is Labor Day weekend and I hope to be out of town for a much needed R&R. Well see how long that dream will survive reality. I would like to leave you with

An Adventure from the WayBack Machine!
90034939233087215567

Fall - 2000

I mentioned an Adult Theater in Fenton, Mo during my last post. I want to elaborate on the place. It was Award Video, but is now called Maximus Video. It sits slightly off Gravois Rd, south of the Fenton interchange. This was a great place to play for newbies and soft swingers. The atmosphere was more reserved than the Colony or other joints across the river. A lot of couples went to meet other couples or select singles. The real fun usually moved to another location, like a motel or someones home.

I mention this because it happened to me once. It was an early Tuesday evening and I had stopped by for some mags to take back to the apartment. I was looking over the stacks when a couple came in. She was dark headed and decent built. He was just a regular joe. She walked behind the counter to talk to the clerk. It appears that she worked there. Her hubby wandered the store and eventually came into the mag area that I was at.

I said hi to him and he commence to talk about all sorts of stuff. I was wondering what created this instant rapport between us. He finally excused himself and mentioned that I should go back to the booths to check out the video in the back. Since it appeared to be a very strong hit, I headed to the back. I found the booth he mentioned and went in. There were glory holes, but plexiglassed over. I dropped some tokens and waited.

The video was actually very hot and I got excited enough to unzip. I was jacking up to a good hard-on when the door opened and the woman stepped in. Hi, I am M. She said. Do you want to play?

I grinned and waved my hard cock at her. She knelt down on the floor and pulled my cock into her hot mouth. M was an aggressive cock-sucker. She fucked her throat hard. I glanced over and seen her hubby looking through the clear-covered GH. I was able to maneuver around to slide a hand down her blouse. Medium size nipples jumped into my fingertips.

As exciting as this was, I knew that it would be awhile before I would blow my load. I told M that I would like to return the favor. She stopped sucking and looked over to her hubby. Not sure what signals passed, but she told me to zip up and go outside to my car. They would be along in a minute. Well, I figured that since she worked there, they did not need to appear to have picked up a man from the back booth. I zipped and left.

I got to my car and waited a few minutes. They came out of the building and walked to their car. As they drove by, he waved me to follow. We drove across the street to a quickie store. There, we talked abit about what we had done and what they were looking for. M and her hubby, B like to pick up single guys for fun at home. She loved her job cause it brought in possible playmates. But she had to be careful cause management did not want the clerks to be seen dating the customers. After a short stop for them to pickup cigs, I followed them to a quiet subdivision in Fenton.

Its always a little awkward when stepping into a strange home for the purpose of partying. M & B were very nice and made considerable effort to make me feel at ease. We sat in the front room and talked for several minutes. M finally stood up and said that she was going to take a shower. B grinned and told me that the party was about to begin.

We watch her strip off her clothes as she walked down the hall. By the time that she had made it to the bedroom, all was left was her panties. She made a point of stopping at the door and pulling them off. M looked at us and motioned for us to join her. B told me to go ahead, he would be in there later. I went to the bedroom and saw M step into the bathroom. She left the door open and I heard the shower start.

I took off my clothes and piled them in a corner. I walked into the bathroom and saw M in the shower, getting soaped up. M asked me to do her back. Good thing it was a big shower stall. I stepped into the shower with her and took her bar of soap. Washing backs can be fun. Washing fronts are even better. I soaped up her tits and was making sure her nipples were squeaky clean. M was also making sure I was cleaned up. She soaped up my balls and was jacking my shaft with the suds. We got into swapping the soap and exploring different areas of our bodies. Finally, M said that we needed to rinse and move into the bedroom. I could not agree more.

We rinsed and toweled each other off. I walked back into the bedroom to see a couple glasses of red wine set out and several lit candles. It looks like B had been busy while we were in the shower. M smiled at the sight and picked up one of the glasses. To a good time by all, she toasted. I joined her in the toast and then eased her back onto the bed. I wanted to sample my handiwork with the soap and enjoy a clean meal of hot pie. As my tongue danced on her clit, soft moans erupted from her. I eased a finger into her pussy and she humped back with desire.

She flowed with juices that were sweet and musky. I enjoyed eating her out. And from her moans and little screams, she enjoyed it too. M asked me to lay down on my back cause she wanted something to play with also. I rolled over and she climbed up on my face into the great 69 position. M wasted no time gobbling up my cock. She was a champ in the art of bjs. I was back at her clit with my tongue while slipped two fingers into her pussy, just to keep it lubed and open. M came big time soon after that. Nothing like a woman scream through her big O with her mouth around your cock. It made me overflow with pre-cum and she just lapped it up.

We decided to take a break and enjoy some more wine. B came into the bedroom during our break and asked if we needed anything else. Oh, no. I am in heaven as it is. M laughed and said that B usually joins in toward the end of playtime. He has a trigger problem, she whispered. Bummer. With a hot woman like M, that could be an issue. As I laid there, M slipped down and was getting my cock all hard again with her mouth and tongue. When she had judged that I was ready, she reached on the nightstand and got a condom. She quickly wrapped my cock in my favorite brand.

M straddled me and eased my cock into her hot, but tight pussy. She had to work it in slowly. I was surprised that she was so tight after all the licking and fingering I had done. When she finally bottomed out, my cock felt that it was being squeezed by a heavy handed person. Very exciting for me. M worked up to a decent stroke within a few minutes. I trying to hold on, the pressure was short-circuiting my usual long endurance. I would not be able to hold out for long with this amount of intense stimuli.

M said that she was surprised that I was holding out this long, most guys usually shoot within the second down stroke. I told her that I would hold out as long as possible, but she better get hers soon. M doubled her strokes and had us bouncing all over the bed. I dont know why I did not just blast it all right then. I could feel that I was poised right on the edge, that sweet moment when you feel the fluid gather for the spurt, your balls pulled forward, and your cock head expanded for the shots.

M threw back her head and screamed her cum to the entire neighborhood. A constant wail as she grinded me deep into her pussy. That did it, I was plunged over the edge. Firing heavy loads deep into her love channel, with only the thin barrier of Trojan keeping it from the final spill. I must have made a hell of a lot racket myself. B was standing, naked in the door with such a look of lust on his face. M fell over onto my right side and pull her legs up high. B immediately moved between her legs and shoved his hard cock into her still quivering pussy. He made it to almost five strokes before he hollered and filled her up with his spunk As her final act, M pulled my condom off and poured the contents all on her breast.

With one hand rubbing her soaked pussy and the other spreading my sperm on her tits, M made herself explode again. B and I just sat back and enjoyed the show. As she wound down, M thanked me for hangin in there for her. B kissed her and hoped that she had a great party. M just had one of those silly grins on her face. I thanked them both for the fun and went into the bathroom to clean up. When I came out to get dressed, M was rolled up in the covers asleep. B walked me out and asked me for my phone number. He told me that they both liked me and appreciated that I was a gentleman with M the entire time. B hoped that we would party again soon. Yep, me too.

We did party a few more times after that. It was always very good and enjoyable. They moved away in 2003 and I lost track of them unfortunately.

teens-ninfetas-novinhas (15)

MVs Headlines of the Week

CapMV_Apr10_ab003

30 arrested at Bel-Ridge home as police look for evidence of prostitution

FFM_mix_de_cancun_621


BEL-RIDGE St. Louis County Police arrested 30 people at a Bel-Ridge house last week while they were executing a search warrant to look for evidence of prostitution, alcohol violations, drugs, and weapons.
The house, in the 8800 block of Snowhill Court, was raided early Friday morning by the county's tactical operations, K-9, and special investigating units.
The address is listed as the location of the "Yes We Can Social Club" on the Missouri Secretary of State's website. It was incorporated in January for the purposes of "recreation" and says that assets from the corporation would be given "to another charitable organization," according to paperwork for the club

Read more: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_e4ce4086-c77c-11e0-a77e-0019bb30f31a.html#ixzz1VCklnnMU

Yes we can has been oh no you cant!!!

Police get to bottom of accused naked woman, man incident in PSL

175

By Will Greenlee on August 22, 2011 6:49 AM
A 47-year-old man and a 45-year-old woman said they occasionally go on their back patio and have a couple of drinks.
Nude.

The revelation to Port St. Lucie police came about 8:15 p.m. Aug. 15 after an officer went to an address on Southeast Palm Beach Road "in reference to a male and female naked on their back patio," a recently released police report states.

The officer found the two sitting au naturel on the back screened in patio. They were told to get dressed and go to the front door so the officer could speak with them and apparently get to the bottom of the situation.

They said "on occasion they go out on their back patio, nude, and have a couple of drinks," the report states.

"They didn't think it was a problem because it was dark outside and they were on their property," the report states.

http://ow.ly/1w4DEp

She must have been cute if they wanted to get to her bottom.


Half-Naked Woman Crashes Into Pole

Posted: 1:57 pm EDT August 15, 2011

226

YOUNGWOOD, Pa. -- Police in Youngwood said they are investigating after a woman crashed into a parked car and a pole over the weekend.The Youngwood fire chief told Channel 11's Courtney Brennan that witnesses said the woman, whose name hasn't been released, was driving erratically down Route 119 and crashed near the intersection of Fourth and Lowe streets."We got called for a vehicle accident, a rear-end type collision. 911 had sent messages to us that the driver was fleeing the scene and wasn't dressed," said Lloyd Crago, Youngwood fire Chief.

http://ow.ly/1w4Ezd

Nude driving seems to be catching on. Too bad it takes lots of alcohol to make it happen.

Private investigators take on strip club

Reporter - Jason Hibbs

Story Created: Aug 24, 2011 at 10:15 PM CDT

241

METROPOLIS, Ill. It seems a little unusual for a city with its own police force to hire private detectives to perform an investigation.

But that's what's happening in Metropolis, Illinois, as the city and a new strip club fight in court. We have the lurid details of that investigation.

Why would a city need to hire private detectives to investigate a strip club?

The strip club has a temporary restraining order against the city, which essentialy bans all city employees from the property. But that doesn't stop them from hiring a third party to find out what's going on.

Lots of folks go through the doors of the Metro Pony but on May 7, two customers were actually hired by the city of Metropolis to shed light on what happens in the dark.

The sworn affidavits reveal nude dancers have lots of one-on-one contact with patrons. They get, shall we say, "creative" with dances. They simulate sex, touch patrons and allow patrons to touch them, all acts that are illegal under the city's disputed new rules but are allowed under current state law.

http://ow.ly/1wcTqp

Police State outsourcing. Just not right on any level.
teens-ninfetas-novinhas (42)
Final Strokes from the Lair
MajorVoyeur_Lair
Dr. Emilio Lizardo (@LizardoJournal) has been doing a great job of getting the word out on this beautiful thing of ours. I get so excited when I see his tweet that a new report as been posted that I just jump up & down with joy. Especially when its about @Emme4now
DEL-MV.Happy.Smack.Dance
I am glad Doc is the calm, steady influence that brings in these reports in from all corners of the USA.
Website Top Banner PNG - NEW April 20 2011
Please continue watching Dr. Emilio Lizardo (@LizardoJournal) Blog for new reports on our wonderful world of ABS/Adult Theater Sex.
20763147731969458366
Ok, Im done for now.


Cya'
In_the_door The photos contained in this blog are for illustration purposes only. All photos and additional articles have been mined from the Internet, newsgroups, or donated by friends and fans throughout the years. Occasionally, I will use a photo that is from an actually adventure that I am posting. If you see a photo or article being used that is copyrighted, belongs to someone who does not wish to share, or extremely offensive, send me an email with a copy of the image or date of the article and I will pull it from the site and issue an apology for its use without authorization.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question