A Quick Note on this Nice Sunday Eve.

7nec3i0lj3n3pijnej

Not much to report this week. Been working on vanilla projects & work related crap. Did do a quick run across the Bridge and visited Uncle Larrys on Friday. I originally had plans with a FWB, but her plane was delayed. Bummer! But still, I was wanting to make the trip to Hustler to check out that LEO rumor from last week. Remember:


21b
There was a disturbing post up in Craigslist last week. Apparently someone had a run in with LEOs at Uncle Larrys (Hustler). As I explained in my alert tweet:
MV ABS/Theater LEO Alert!!! Spotted this warning & while I have yet to hear of any LEO(Law Enforcement Officer) activity at Hustler, I would be remiss if I did not pass the alert along. Again, I cannot vouch for the authenticity of the CL post or the truthfulness of the poster. Emails to the poster have not been answered yet. Here is the Craigslist post in question: Law .Enforcement Warning couples - mw4mw -http://t.co/XJBhuOa - As always, be careful & alert in your play. Cya'

The Link is not active anymore. CL flagged the post for removal. Well, I ask the Penis Gallery, the clerks, & the Lot Lizard who offered to rock my world for $50 bucks; No one had seen or heard of the incident occurring. So, I guess it was a chicken little cry from someone who may not like this thing of ours. I am going to call this

MV_ 2011.08.08 00.04

67705941761717817446

With that burning question out of the way, I tried to see if any fun would be had in the dark booth area. Lots & Lots of M4M play going on in the theaters and booths. There were a few couples who wandered through, most seemed shy around the guy crowds in the hallway. There was an older couple, mid 50s, that sat in a booth. A glance in showed the guy was trying to get the woman to relax & show off her tits. But she soon made it clear that no play was going to take place.

pic8

After they left, the traffic slowed down. I sat in the front theater for awhile, but not any action. I thought we had a hot couple to play. She even had her pants pulled down & my nose was very close to that V of passion. But her guy lost his nerve or something, cause they were up & away before most of us had even unzipped.

bird_21

Last walk thru in the booth area found a black couple in a side booth. She had some huge knockers. I am talking massive mounds the size of basketballs. Her guy did not last long with her and they left soon afterwards. I had enough with racing the motor, but not crossing the finish line. Rang up a nearby FB & took my build up to her.

Black_Teen_03

Saturday, I decided to visit Pure Pleasure during the daytime. I had heard some rumors that couples were hooking up earlier due to the change in store hours. I was there for a couple hours and only encountered Pat. You may have remembered her from a previous adventure to Pure Pleasure that I reported on. She was a BBW with nice size chocolate tits and thick nipples. Pat help drain my frustration at not finding any action.

name2

Last item was I had seen a CL post about Dogging @ Queeny Park. I decided to check it out. There was some activity in the area mentioned. However, the vanilla factor was too high for me to get a closer look. That park is too vanilla busy for me. Well, that is my weekend in a quick note. How was yours?

88704296959795085280

Ok, Im done for now.

Cya'

In_the_door The photos contained in this blog are for illustration purposes only. All photos and additional articles have been mined from the Internet, newsgroups, or donated by friends and fans throughout the years. Occasionally, I will use a photo that is from an actually adventure that I am posting. If you see a photo or article being used that is copyrighted, belongs to someone who does not wish to share, or extremely offensive, send me an email with a copy of the image or date of the article and I will pull it from the site and issue an apology for its use without authorization.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question