Selena Gomez Sex Offender Bikini of the Day

I hope you like my sex offender arteven though I had to take Carlos GOmez, a 280 pound mans sex offender card to make it happencuz I dont have the rights to post the pics of her tight body in a bikini in florida.so I made due..

All that to say.I dont know about youbut I kinda find it hot that this Selena Gomez bitch, who is just 18, is already technically a sex offender, if someone was willing to press charges on herand if bieber and her were actually having sexbecause I think it is just a publicity stunteven though Id totally be trying to slam her at 14 too.cuz her body almost makes me feel like a criminal looking at heronly shes 18.


TO See The Bikini Pics Cuz I Dont Have the Right to Post Them
FOLLOW THIS LINK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question