Kendra Wilkinsons Ass for Publicity of the Day

Im not a huge Kendra Wilkinson fan

I mean Im hardly a fan of any of the Playboy created slut-eberties, cuz theyre just trashy stripper/prostitutes with fake tits that I find uninteresting, cliche, expected and obvious.especially this onecuz shes got a ridiculous looking facea boring bodyand at 19 had huge sex tape with a handicapped dude documented vagina .

But I am torn, cuz I like whores and I do like bottom feeding.I just usually prefer it when it isnt on the internet but in real life.and since I was the first TO REVIEW HER SEX TAPE when she leaked it and pretended she didnt.

I figure I should post all things Kendralike this clearly staged photoshoot where shes flashing her asswith her husband.cuz its all in efforts to stay around.make money and feed her ugly girl need to be noticed

Whore cares.

To See the Rest of the Pics
Follow This LInk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question