Jennifer Love Hewitt Thick Legs of the Day

Jennifer Love Hewitt makes me hungry and not in a sexual waybut in a get food in my belly to give me that moment of joy to distract me from the fact Im not that tiny frame with big tits who everyone wanted to fuck anymore, but I am a hefty woman struggling with her weight and to find heels high enough to make my legs look like, cuz I cant land a man, or really hold his interest enough for him to marry me, not even with my well trained mouth and throat muscles thanks to endless nights filled with ice cream, donuts, pizza and cake.I mean unless you count the loser fans whod get with me like I was Britney and they were K-Fed, you know for the novelty of the whole thing, and for the better life I can provide, cuz reemember Im rich! kind of way.

Here are some pics of her thick legs

TO SEE A PICTURE OF HER SHOWING OFF HER FAT ASS IN THIS OUTFIT
FOLLOW THIS LINK


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginger Spice Tits Out Shine Rosario Dawsons Scary Face of the Day

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question