Morning Hangover Dump of the Day

I am not hungover yet, see cuz I havent gone to sleep yet, and Ive been drinking through the nightIts not cuz it is a special occassion, its not cuz it is summer, it is cuz it is Tuesday and thats what people with no jobs, responsibilty are supposed to do.I spent the last hour in the park, unshowered, dirty clothed, reeking of shit, piss, whatever this stain on my shirt is and for some reason moms were giving me dirty looks as I muttered Id fuck that mom ass up with my dick if I could.they have no vision.so 9 to 5cookie cutter suburban life that society wants you to have boringbut shit Id love their chronic yeast infections for fancy underwears and tampons all up on my face.if you know what I mean.and if you dont it is that todays gonna probably get interesting if I dont die in the process.Ill try to TWITTER THe EXPERIENCE if I dont dieGood times

Heres the morning hangover dump.which apparently smells different when youre gay cuz of all the expired semen, occassional AIDS/Syphilis and designer perfume.True Story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question