Nicolette Sheridan is Pretty Fantastic of the Day

If you have the ability to ignore her pretty old looking face, like I do, then youll appreciate a bitch in her 40s who didnt fuck around making Michael Bolton gay babies with the most luxury 80s hair, and instead kept her shit tight, put together and something Id want to fuckwhich isnt saying much, considering I stuck my dick in rotton curdled milk this morning just cuz I was curious how it felt, and now Im stuck smelling this sour smell all daynothing Im not used to

All this to say, Nicolette Sheridan looks fucking old and hot and I want to crawl up her leg and die inside her menopausal pussy, playing a sex game I call The Baby You Never Hadwhatever that means

Here are the pics.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ginger Spice Tits Out Shine Rosario Dawsons Scary Face of the Day

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question