Lea Michelles Shitty Bikini Body of the Day

I understand why this bitch is famousShe since show tunes and gay dudes love show tunes.not to mention shes on the gayest show on TV and gay dudes love gay showsespecially when they are teenage gay dudes, who didnt exist when I was in High School or theyd get beat the fuck up, but who are in abundance thanks to shows like Glee and Gaga and all the other things that make gay cool.meaning that her fame has nothing to do with her looks, or lack there of

But I have heard straight dudes talk about how theyd like to fuck her, or that they watch Glee for the hot chick, in reference to Lea Michelle, or that they think the bitch from Glee is awesomeand to that I sayif youre one of those peopleyou may just be a homoor like most dudes I know.very willing to fuck ugly tailcuz its better than no taileven if it is a troll looking bitch who may have a fucking tail.if you know what I mean.

To See the Rest of the Pics
Follow This Link


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question