Rupert Murdoch Gets Pie in the Face of the Day

Personally. I love media empire owners. I just thing they are so evil it is amazing.so Im totally on Rupert Murdochs side.I mean he is the man who gave you virgin losers The Simpsons and Family Guy.lets not lose focus here just cuz he was unethical in getting information for his papers, when none of the media is ethical, thats why it is the mediaits gotta dig and go through go through garbage and violate privacyI mean how the fuck do you think Murdoch got caughtcuz of other tabloidsits all very fun..

I am just disappointed because when I heard he got hit in the face with a pie, or that someone tried to put their pie in his face, I thought Id be finding the Rupert Murdoch hidden sex filesya know some dirty evil media empire emperor self shot sex tapesbut instead I got this.

Some hipster looking loser, who didnt even properly execute his attempt, failing miserably and getting arrested and having to pay lawyers bills and all kinds of stupidity for getting more of the whip cream or foam on himself than even near Murdoch.Good hustle college boy.maybe next time you try to pull of a stunt like this you should practice on your idiot friends a few times first.

I hate the expression epic fail its too internet frat boy, but it definitely applies in this caseso fucking dumb

That said, Team Murdoch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michelle Monaghan-Nude

All 51 Miss USA Delegates Respond To a Question